***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interlockingny

interlockingny Senior member

I'm looking to purchase these shoes from shoemart, as leather soul doesn't have any in my size =( but wanted to know what kind of last these are... help much appreciated. http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-men..._cordovan.html
    It says in the Boot's description that it on the Grant Last which is usually TTS

2. gululv

gululv Senior member

3. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Senior member

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/200...ultimate-indy/

Do you think I have hope finding these anywhere this fall? Alden Indy Kudu.

I know that a couple of stores carry the stock Kudu Indys but they have, what I think is ugly, a lug sole.
    What size do you happen to be? I've been thinking about selling my Ultimate Kudus...

4. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

Selling some Long Wings I bought last fall. Still in great shape - I have 2 pairs very similar except ones a double waterloc and ones a single, so I'd rather move these and get something more different. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=199180

5. calibre36

calibre36 Well-Known Member

Sizing issues! I just purchased tobacco LWB seconds from Shoe Mart in both 9D & 9.5D. The 9 d seems to break a bit too far forward in the shoe. The 9.5's are most comfortable, but seem to have major room/creasing is the break.

Do most of you guys notice extra room in your LWB fit. Any comments would be helpful.

6. darnold

darnold Senior member

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/200...ultimate-indy/

Do you think I have hope finding these anywhere this fall? Alden Indy Kudu.

Have you asked Leather Soul? Back in May when I ordered mine, these were on rolling preorder.

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Not on my monitor...

No they don't. If you want #8, why don't you go for it?

Looked at them on 3 monitors maybe I'm burgundy blind? The cleverleys on tom's site are far more (too much even) burgundy than the attorneys which are the same as the plain toes if not less burgundy. Make sense?

8. jaydc7

jaydc7 Senior member

Work monitor they look a few clicks redder than at home. They look pretty brown now, and aren't close to the Cleverly's.

9. LeatherSOUL

LeatherSOUL Senior member

Jet, why don't you just fricken visit us and have a few scotches already, they get more burgundy with each swig.

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I honestly have no idea where LS is at in Beverly Hills, or more accurately in Rodeo Drive. I was walking around that whole block and couldn't see you guys. I also looked in google maps when I got home to look where you guys are at exactly and I could have sworn I looked in that direction and did not see your store. [​IMG] [​IMG] I've looked about at least 3 times in the past 2 months. [​IMG]

Next time I am just going to save the stores number in my phone and just call when I get to Rodeo Drive so that I can ask where you guys are hiding.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Lolzzzzzz

12. Ahab

Ahab Senior member

I honestly have no idea where LS is at in Beverly Hills, or more accurately in Rodeo Drive. I was walking around that whole block and couldn't see you guys. I also looked in google maps when I got home to look where you guys are at exactly and I could have sworn I looked in that direction and did not see your store. [​IMG] [​IMG] I've looked about at least 3 times in the past 2 months. [​IMG]

Next time I am just going to save the stores number in my phone and just call when I get to Rodeo Drive so that I can ask where you guys are hiding.

Sounds like another QC issue. [​IMG]

13. GreatHighway

GreatHighway Senior member

welcome to the newest member of the family, the natural chromexcel Indy boot. soft stuff
    [​IMG]

14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

It's pretty easy to find, man. It's on Santa Monica...if you're coming from the Hugo Boss/Brooks Bros side, just cross the street and cross one more time to your left. It's a small store. The last time I was there, maybe 3-4 weeks ago, there was some construction going on around the store. (Construction outside the store, just in front of the store).

Or I guess in easier term, just walk up Rodeo and make a left on Santa Monica, and it's right there! It's a small store so you can miss it easily if you drive by, but you shouldn't miss it if you walk.

15. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Wait, you don't have interweb on your phone?
    There's also always 1-800-GOOG-411

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.