• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The happiness that spreads through the thread when preorders start to arrive is pretty cool
Yes, however, the exponentially growing frustration for 2 years of waiting for tan Suede LWBs, a la Leather Sole is depressing! Sorry Beatleguese

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So many great Alden shell boots today, particularly #8. I like the idea of a thread with just photos. 100% uninterrupted alden shell nirvana

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all those salivating over the Ravello LWBs, just be advised that I was told they were getting only 2 pairs in each size. There is a list with numerous alternate takers in case one of the first two backs out. In other words, chances are slim. Full disclosure -- I am on that list, but my prospects are not so great (no call for me today). Just thought I'd share that. I expect their phones will ring off the hook all day tomorrow.

Also get the sense they are not going to hand these out to people who have never been in there before -- but I could be wrong on that.

Last edited:

Pastor

Reaction score

Also get the sense they are not going to hand these out to people who have never been in there before -- but I could be wrong on that. 

That's the Leather Soul policy as well so it's not unique. It's also the reason that I will never buy anything from LS.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For all those salivating over the Ravello LWBs, just be advised that I was told they were getting only 2 pairs in each size.  There is a list with numerous alternate takers in case one of the first two backs out.  In other words, chances are slim.  Full disclosure -- I am on that list, but my prospects are not so great (no call for me today).  Just thought I'd share that.  I expect their phones will ring off the hook all day tomorrow.

That makes two of us. I'm on the list as well and no phone call for me. Although I'm still recovering from LS captoe purchase.

Last edited:

dusttruffle

Reaction score
interested in NAMOR's LSvJG plaza captoe posts. was the just delivered LS captoe pre-order made in Jan? Interesting that two stores essentially had the same makeup preorder.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
J Gilbert has some speed hooks and commando sole. LS has all eyelets and leather sole. So they are both captoes on Plaza but still have some differences. Given the weather I live in I also opt for commando sole if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.