• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

green garden

Reaction score
I wore these PCT's all winter. Plenty of snow & rain.

worship.gif

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys don't throw me out of the thread for this...but I thought some of you shell fans might enjoy seeing my inaugural wear of my MTO AE Bayfield boots in cappuccino cordovan

CEE88

Reaction score
RTP - that is a great looking LWB. Wear in good health my friend!

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ always a good day for snuff, fantastic. My next Alden goal is to buy as many suede LWBs as possible. I feel like I would get more wear out of those than any other combo.

I think I agree. Based on my geographics, I think suede should easily be my go-to upper. And it's still relatively "unkown" in the real world (if you follow my understanding).

Kwaker

Reaction score

Hopefully you guys don't throw me out of the thread for this...but I thought some of you shell fans might enjoy seeing my inaugural wear of my MTO AE Bayfield boots in cappuccino cordovan

How do they feel ... they look really snug and too narrow for your foot?
The crease developing on the cap of right shoe also looks a little concerning ... perhaps consider the pen-trick.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
A new pair of cigar shell PTB on Barrie in 8D on ebay right now. Bids starting at $750!

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do they feel ... they look really snug and too narrow for your foot?
The crease developing on the cap of right shoe also looks a little concerning ... perhaps consider the pen-trick.
They are actually one of the best fitting pair of shoes I own. I did not have them tied super tight in the photo but tightened them once I got to the office. I am not overly concerned about the crease as it will brush out pretty quickly and shoes are meant to be worn

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tempted to ask what last but no way if the bid starts at 750$. Well I guess the market will set the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics