• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whiskey lhs argyles otc
Fantastic to have you back with us, Uncle Mac. Congratulations on surviving tax season.
My first contribution to Patina Sunday. Only a year old, bu these Cigar LWBs have a nice patina to them...
Fantastic RTP. Love your cigar.
Reno brushing and edge trim, it will be ready for Tuesday.
Looking good. Thanks for your contribution.
Alden x JGilbert #8 Captoe +snapseed Forgive the cuffs being so high; pants pulled up off my ankles when I bent over to take the picture. And here is some unadulterated imagery for those who follow a non-filter school of thought. Just how the boots fell when taking them off. I thought it beautiful.
Happy Sunday, everyone -

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Fantastic RTP. Love your cigar.

Reno brushing and edge trim, it will be ready for Tuesday.
Looking good. Thanks for your contribution.

Alden x JGilbert #8 Captoe

+snapseed

Forgive the cuffs being so high; pants pulled up off my ankles when I bent over to take the picture.

And here is some unadulterated imagery for those who follow a non-filter school of thought. Just how the boots fell when taking them off. I thought it beautiful.

Happy Sunday, everyone -
Beautiful indeed. Well done El Argentino. Might have been an even better Sunday for Argentina had Miguel Cabrera pulled it off at the Masters. I'm pretty bummed...

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fantastic to have you back with us, Uncle Mac. Congratulations on surviving tax season.

And here is some unadulterated imagery for those who follow a non-filter school of thought. Just how the boots fell when taking them off. I thought it beautiful.

Happy Sunday, everyone -

nephew,
thank you
looking good in your cap toe boot

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here is my contribution towards sustaining "Patina Sunday" Year old Cigar LHS Might not be so much of a patina that they have developed, rather a need for a dose of cream and a good brushing! nephew, your cigar is looking good

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maiden voyage for my brand new pair of tan suede chukkas today, and of course I go out to walk my dogs tonight and take a step right in a nice steaming pile of **** from some other dog. I'll spare any pics to keep the forum in good taste.

I hate my apartment complex, so many other dog owners neglect to pick up after their own pets. If I see someone not pick it up I'm gonna punch them in the face.

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gracias argentino.
^^Nice, MrDV.
thank you sir.
Great pairing, socks look great as well. Well done sir!
thank you sir.
Most excellent. They look well cared for but not babied. Love it
yes, I love them they get lots of wear.
The more you post your pics the more envious I am of your collection! Nice laces...
thank you sir.
These look great, does any retailer have these in stock now?
thanks, be ready to pull the trigger when you find your size.
thanks for the kind words everyone.

jereth

Reaction score

Maiden voyage for my brand new pair of tan suede chukkas today, and of course I go out to walk my dogs tonight and take a step right in a nice steaming pile of **** from some other dog. I'll spare any pics to keep the forum in good taste.

I hate my apartment complex, so many other dog owners neglect to pick up after their own pets. If I see someone not pick it up I'm gonna punch them in the face.

Dude that sucks! I hope you don't mind that I ran the scenario through my head and had a chuckle at your expense. Make sure to post pics of your first victim.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Uncle. Mac. Is. Back.

good day for whiskey. wear in good health.

Yes. Feeling a bit maudlin lately. Good to see a force of good is doing well.

nephew,
thank you

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whiskey lhs
argyles otc
great whiskey uncle mac, welcome back.
My first contribution to Patina Sunday. Only a year old, bu these Cigar LWBs have a nice patina to them...
great color on those. mine look greener.

Happy Sunday, everyone -
great picture argentino. I keep meaning to take a group shot of the shoes I wear during the week. I don't put them away every night, I usually brush them and put them away on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads