***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

jet before i didn't mean to be a prick or anything i just thought maybe you had a pair and i missed it. cigar lwb is also my favorite although i only have two pairs of aldens right now working on putting money aside for my 3rd.

sorry I took it the wrong way we're all friends here with a common interest, i'm just not vested heavily because they wouldn't be too versatile for me...am definitely getting those once I get fitted

2. Ahab

Ahab Senior member

thanks much! i heard they made trees for other brands but had no idea they made alden's! kind of funny, right now they're blowing out polo-branded trees for 10 bucks at their site.
    I use the Cedarville Epics as well. I like them. I think they may be better than the $10 polo ones.

I really am not sure if over the long run it makes a difference but I like the heel section and the spring loaded toe section.

3. mcarthur

mcarthur Senior member

Those are my favorite shoes Michael. Outstanding.

thank you

4. mcarthur

mcarthur Senior member

How many wears on those? They look brand new. Really like the cigar long wings. [​IMG]

no more than a dozen wearings

5. jasonfoote303

jasonfoote303 Senior member

2 pickups in one day. I think I might have a problem. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Alden for Unionmade. Ranger Mocc lace-up in Loden Green. The color is really hard to capture but I'd call it a gorgeous warm olive green. Single flex welt sole. Yum.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

very nice j

7. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Senior member

I wish the toe on Indy Boots looked more like that.

8. jasonfoote303

There's a boot version of this shoe that you'll start to see popping up in the near future. A little detective work should turn them up for you.

9. pitboss12

pitboss12 Senior member

Tom - You around?

I recently learned that my left foot is not suited for the aberdeen last. Are there any interesting Alden dress shoe offerings in the hampton last on the horizon at LS?

10. DrZRM

DrZRM Senior member

Wow, great deal on trees, I just ordered 8 to get the free shipping. Thanks for the PSA.

thanks much! i heard they made trees for other brands but had no idea they made alden's! kind of funny, right now they're blowing out polo-branded trees for 10 bucks at their site.

11. LeatherSOUL

LeatherSOUL Senior member

Tom - You around?

I recently learned that my left foot is not suited for the aberdeen last. Are there any interesting Alden dress shoe offerings in the hampton last on the horizon at LS?

Kinda around...was in Tokyo, now in HK. I don't think I have anything on the Hampton on the horizon. I did just put in an order for the Hampton plain toe.

Jason, nice pickup. I actually bought a pair of those exact same shoes, just on the Tom last, back in 2004 from another dealer. Love loden green. [​IMG]

12. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

[​IMG]

Alden for Unionmade. Ranger Mocc lace-up in Loden Green. The color is really hard to capture but I'd call it a gorgeous warm olive green. Single flex welt sole. Yum.

Those are amazing shoes in a great color. Quite unique, which is not what I typically think of what I think of Alden.

13. jasonfoote303

Those are amazing shoes in a great color. Quite unique, which is not what I typically think of what I think of Alden.

That's why I had to grab myself a pair... you don't see Aldens like this every day. I guess I'm a "collector" now [​IMG]

14. PETEROCK1

PETEROCK1 Active Member

There's a boot version of this shoe that you'll start to see popping up in the near future. A little detective work should turn them up for you.

this one?

[​IMG]

jason, those look great. might have to stop by one of these days!

15. enigma77

enigma77 Senior member

Am I the only one who thinks that giant white/off-white sole is ugly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.