• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

david3558

Reaction score
Holy horse, I couldn't resist.

I can't believe it but I'm picking up ANOTHER pair of Aldens - after my last ridiculous Leather Soul SWB in Ravello I can't believe I just picked up a pair of Color 8 Indys - too good to pass up I guess.

I'm tempted to let the 403s go now...

david3558

Reaction score
Also - folks who purchased from NRO, let's keep each other updated - I'm worried they will cancel the orders as I think the fine print may read that the coupon doesn't apply to Aldens. Has anyone's North River Outfitters order (after 20% off) shipped? I'll let you all know when my Indy #8's go out.

esoxm

Reaction score
As far as the fine print goes I think you should be fine. The email I received had fine print excluding Church's and Omersa, but not Alden. If anyone wants the actual email, PM me and I can forward the promo email from NRO.

AnOxymoron

Reaction score
haaaahhaha I just pulled the trigger on a pair of #8 Indys as well. Here's to hoping these orders go through. So glad I've been mulling over buying them for full price the past few days now.

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also - folks who purchased from NRO, let's keep each other updated - I'm worried they will cancel the orders as I think the fine print may read that the coupon doesn't apply to Aldens. Has anyone's North River Outfitters order (after 20% off) shipped? I'll let you all know when my Indy #8's go out.

As far as the fine print goes I think you should be fine. The email I received had fine print excluding Church's and Omersa, but not Alden. If anyone wants the actual email, PM me and I can forward the promo email from NRO.

When I check my order status online, it states something like "Being reviewed by staff". We'll see...

esoxm

Reaction score
Just as an FYI, its taken NRO at least three days to ship when I've ordered from them in the past.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wearing of the #4 wing tip boot from TSM today, and I'm trying to decide between black and #8 LWBs from NRO.

AnOxymoron

Reaction score
Damnit, I knew I should have chosen 2nd day air. Oh well, It's supposed to rain here til friday so I can't really wear them til then anyways.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anytime there is a good deal you should upgrade shipping if you really want the item. Just tried adding like 10 different random combinations of LWB in E width, all added to cart fine so I'm wondering if inventory is accurate or not. Really trying to hold off on the #8 indys right now...

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do it, Stevent. You know you need them :D

dukerules

Reaction score
Damn, I'm tempted. Need a black shell PTB. Interested to see if this works.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do it, Stevent. You know you need them :D

haha I've gone to the checkout page twice already and held off. I'm backing up my phone and hard disks right now so being on a computer is really tempting me... I really want the LS Jumpers or a officer / naval style boot that's a bit more dressy though and already have two pairs of Indys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads