• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therendition

Reaction score
someone sell me shoes that fit my feet, quick!
happy.gif

What size are you looking for?

blue collar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6:55 Saturday morning (at work :embar:)"King of the Longwings"
longwing003.jpg

longwing001.jpg

Edit: I know they need a good brushing. I haven't had a chance since my long walk around down town last week.

Last edited:

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some Indy in Whiskey, Ultimate, Snuff Suede and the Cigar Leffot and was thinking of unloading my Cigar so I can acquire a Whiskey LWB.
My wife won't let me buy a new shoe this year since I max out on my shoe allowance, what do you guys think..Is it worth the switch as I wear jeans a lot and trying to convince myself to get the LWB for a nice change.
PM me if interested in the Leffot Indy 8.5D

Likewise, PM me if anyone is interested in Leffot Ravello LWBs in 8.5D. I may be unloading those.

bucksfan

Reaction score

6:55 Saturday morning (at work :embar:)"King of the Longwings"

longwing001.jpg

Edit: I know they need a good brushing. I haven't had a chance since my long walk around down town last week.

Beautiful! I might need to re-evaluate my plan to get RL Marlows.

ambivalence

Reaction score
Damn it! alden DC dont seem to be replying my email! :( all i want is just get on the waiting list for the cigar captoe boots...

blue collar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Beautiful! I might need to re-evaluate my plan to get RL Marlows.

Thank you sir. I dunno about re-evaluating your plan though. I'd jump on the marlows in a hearbeat, but i'm scared the standard width would be too narrow for my feet. The D width barrie is a little tight in my foot width wise, and i hear the marlow (C&J) fit's a little more snug than the barrie...

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

im from singapore...calling there will be expensive :\

It might be worth it to ensure you get on the list (call won't take more than a few minutes
I've found a lot of alden shops like D.C. are a little more old school in that they offer excellent service on the phone, but can get a little behind on email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads