• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunw

Reaction score
I have been keeping my eye out for a casual alden shoe to wear this summer along with my cigar PTB. I was kind of hoping to find something in suede and luckily snagged this pair off theshoemart irregulars lising for a decent price. A little dark but otherwise a perfect shoe for summer. Super comfortable right out of the box too.

Reverse Chamois, unlined, plantation crepe sole

I looked around a little but couldn't determine who is retailing this shoe makeup??

a

b

Last edited:

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have been keeping my eye out for a casual alden shoe to wear this summer along with my cigar PTB. I was kind of hoping to find something in suede and luckily snagged this pair off theshoemart irregulars lising for a decent price. A little dark but otherwise a perfect shoe for summer. Super comfortable right out of the box too.

Reverse Chamois, unlined, plantation crepe sole

Had pretty good luck with the irregulars in the beginning but not as of late. Last one I ordered had a cut 1/3 down the small toe area and just had stitching to keep it closed. Too bad it was a #8 NST boot in an Aberdeen(?) but alas, it went back.

keithp3521

Reaction score
Do you fellas know of anyone carrying suede LWBs now? Like the ones Epaulet had (they're sold out, if I'm not mistaken). Thanks.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alden Madison Ave shows these on its website, though they are a different color:

I covet these (along with some of their PTB suede), so buy an extra pair in 10.5E or 11D that won't fit you and then sell them to me cheap.:)

keithp3521

Reaction score

Alden Madison Ave shows these on its website, though they are a different color:

I covet these (along with some of their PTB suede), so buy an extra pair in 10.5E or 11D that won't fit you and then sell them to me cheap.:)

Great. Thanks for the lead, Frank. I'll see if I can slip an extra pair past my sharp-eyed wife.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you fellas know of anyone carrying suede LWBs now? Like the ones Epaulet had (they're sold out, if I'm not mistaken). Thanks.

What size are you? I have a BNIB pair sitting in my closet that I just haven't found the occasion to wear yet. I may be willing to part ways with them...

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think Epaulet will be restocking these for the summer if I'm not mistaken...not sure when they will arrive in-store though. It's probably too late now, but Leather Soul recently ran a pre-order for these in tan, snuff, and dark brown suede. That was great for me because I was able to order a pair in tan suede in size 12B, which no store would ever stock on a normal basis.

terradilavoro

Reaction score

would have been tooo nice to match. got no Alden on Hampton yet - did you bought TTS?
Good idea i will call Steven to check out availability.

Ref. Re-Order Navy Blue Suede Tassel Loafer on Hampton Last

Just got a friendly answer by mail from Colin / Leffot that no re-order will be on schedule actually.

The only left size is a 8 D

cheerio
Joachim

Last edited:

geoffmartin17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Color 8 Captoe on the Grant Last with all eyelets.
photo2ic.jpg

Awesome

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2luqd6q.jpg

cigar cap toes
argyles otc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads