• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dayyyyyyymmmmmmnnnnnnn, I always thought Aldens and dogs were the ultimate but I think yoiu just showed me another level. Just so good........

Don't worry, there was a dog there too! Just not in picture.

Super nice evening today in the 'burgh, huh!

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, there was a dog there too! Just not in picture.

Super nice evening today in the 'burgh, huh!

Ha! Yes it is. On Thursday's I actually treat myself to an order of truffle fries and a dirty martini after work at the Captial Grill. While at the bar, someone actually complimented me on my shoes. Sadly it was a guy but hey, I'll take shoe compliments from wherever they come.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha! Yes it is. On Thursday's I actually treat myself to an order of truffle fries and a dirty martini after work at the Captial Grill. While at the bar, someone actually complimented me on my shoes. Sadly it was a guy but hey, I'll take shoe compliments from wherever they come.

I really do miss working in downtown. We're wfh pretty much indefinitely, and there's not a ton of reason to dress up in sq Hill. Also the view from my old 25th floor office was especially gorgeous.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really do miss working in downtown. We're wfh pretty much indefinitely, and there's not a ton of reason to dress up in sq Hill. Also the view from my old 25th floor office was especially gorgeous.

Yeah, I think in our rush to embrace WFH, we all took a lot of little things for granted. I am no where near the 25th, but I've got a pretty cool view and today, in addition to my normal CG/truffle fries/dirty martini, during lunch I hung out in Market Square where they had the Farmers Market and other vendors set up. Got to sample some of my favorite vodke, Boyd & Blair made from potatoes. I go in the office on Mondays and Thursdays. Not because I have to but after my pooch passed, I simply needed to get out of the house. I also get to the company fitness center. Just a lot of little things I took for granted that I now appreciate much more. Could just be me becoming an old fart but regardless, I ain't complaining. Just enjoying the little things.

Sorry for the brain dump guys. Back to our regular programming.......

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes they are! Personally, I would’ve preferred all eyelets for this particular makeup, but I still like it a lot! Thank you!
Same! I guess their previous run was all eyelets and they received feedback that specified otherwise was preferred. I'm an all eyelets person from a looks perspective.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temperatures have finally cooled here, so I called a boot day!
FBB36CE3-5F33-4688-834D-4D120D5E9F21.jpeg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A good choice, however either would have done yeoman duty :)

No one has ask,,how many years of marital bliss???

It was actually her birthday, and I think the anniversary well wishes came from @mreams99 commenting that it was his anniversary. Wires crossed, but no harm at all. Now, the answer to the burning question is I have been married 44 years. Yes, I am the victim of being a child groom married off by gypsy parents after losing an election bet. And, yes, the meal was quite good.

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

Last edited:

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Friday forum pals. Have a great weekend.

IMG_2020.jpg

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not sure if word has been passed, but ShoeMart has the unlined LHS in different colors of Chromexcel.

Van last, etc. Ridiculously comfortable!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads