• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange, 2 words, when separate have no more or less meaning than any other words in the English language. But you put those 2 words together and they have a meaning that far outweighs the individual parts. Something only my fellow SF brothers can appreciate. Maiden voyage.............

20220217_CigarSplits1.jpg
20220217_CigarSplits8.jpg
20220217_CigarSplits5.jpg

Bout time I got these Cigar Splits on feet. And as luck/timing would have it. Came home to some new arrivals from Mack and Brogue......

20220217_BrogueWings2.jpg
20220217_BrogueWings1.jpg

Been looking to add a casual / low-end business casual pair of wings for a while. Not a fan of Tremont for dress, but for my use, this is perfect. Exposed eyes is like the cherry on top. A little tight so not sure they stay but they do fit pretty similar Barrie so hopefully a little stretch will be enough.

And lastly, and this is truly a service announcement for anyone on the market for a almost-new Series 7 41mm GPS Green Apple Watch. Guys, please do not respond to this thread with AW questions. DM me.

Will spoiler the pics but I've worn this watch for a month or so and absolutely LOVE it. Love it so much that I upgraded to the cell version. My first experience with Apple Watch and moving from Android was tough but my goodness, the Apple Watch has made it worthwhile. This comes with an unused matching sport strap (not the leather one pictured on the watch). The included charger has also been unused. Selling for $225 net to me which will include shipping to the east coast. West coast we will need to negotiate depending on cost.

20220217_AppleWatch4.jpg 20220217_AppleWatch3.jpg 20220217_AppleWatch2.jpg 20220217_AppleWatch1.jpg

Last edited:

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out Dashing Chicago.
Natty CXL Aberdeen Tassel Loafer. SWEET!

Last edited:

AdamV

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just made an account. Got into boots November of 2020. Here are some Aldens I got in April of 2021. Color 8 Indys in modified last from Moulded Shoe. My favorite pair. Sun-faded for one month.

I have another pair of color 8s coming on Monday. I'll post em here too.

PXL_20220131_000940130.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220131_000907137.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220131_000854368.PORTRAIT.jpg

Ancestral Star

Reaction score

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out Dashing Chicago.
Natty CXL Aberdeen Tassel Loafer. SWEET!
Alden doing natty cxl again? Sure hope so

mykii2704

Reaction score
Santa came last night, just unboxed a pair of grail Color 4 Indy's... it's a really, really, interesting color. I haven't seen anything quite like it in considering that Alden's post-treatment of the shell brings out an added layer of complexity in the hue. It is somewhere between Ravello, Cigar, and Color 8, or rather it feels like there's a slight combination of each in the 4s. Having a hard time trying them on even... feel like they should be under glass on exhibit.

AJ1

Reaction score
sounds interesting. look forward to seeing some pics.

Santa came last night, just unboxed a pair of grail Color 4 Indy's... it's a really, really, interesting color. I haven't seen anything quite like it in considering that Alden's post-treatment of the shell brings out an added layer of complexity in the hue. It is somewhere between Ravello, Cigar, and Color 8, or rather it feels like there's a slight combination of each in the 4s. Having a hard time trying them on even... feel like they should be under glass on exhibit.

oskrusa

Reaction score
Pics please. :bounce2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members