• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2022 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Don, those Milkshake Dr. Jones are just next level stuff! Love them and they are looking great on you!!!

IDNM, those Ravello Dr. Jones are just phenomenal. One of my favorite all-time Alden models. Your sample looks just great and you are wearing them well!

Johnny, those quintessential Indy Boots are looking perfect on you!!

Watching the snow come down outside the window..A commando sole type of day View attachment 1744468
AuDog, those #8 V-Tips are a great model and I am so glad that Alden started doing them as boots. They look like they are handling the snow with ease and keeping you well taken care of!

Sheep, those Brown Suede Wingtip Balmorals are a great and rarely seen model here! Your pair looks great with your charcoal slacks!

On a ravello binge lately:

View attachment 1744529
DJ, never a horrible binge to be on in my opinion. Those old guys from Voltaire are looking great!

At office after several weeks of wfh. Need heat on feet for all the snow on the ground!

View attachment 1744535
Darkishhaddock, those Chamois Indy Boots are looking great on you and hopefully keeping you warm and taking good care of you today!

Madison Color 8 Indy on Neocork

View attachment 1744581
VG, those #8 Indys on the Cork is looking truly superb! Those boots are looking superb and you are wearing them well!

-Mike

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads