• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2022 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

djbanor

Reaction score
Not sure why more retailers don’t take a home run swing when they get allocated rare shell. It’s not like they will ever have trouble selling a run and you just might create a make for the ages. The Leffot whiskey saddles, C4 splits on either Modified or 379x, and these are shoes people will be drolling over 10 years from now. Congrats and scoring an instant classic.
Thanks! Voltaire always swings for the fences, without doubt.

Ancestral Star

Reaction score
Choco suede tankers were always a must have for me, but when I finally got a pair from LeatherSoul they were too tight and I had to sell them.

Recently picked up these snuff tankers from Mack at Brogue. Thankfully a good fit and a very handsome make-up !

View attachment 1742310
Beautiful. Really hope Mack will do another run of these down the line.

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After seeing so many wonderful Indy boots on this thread recently, I am more and more intrigued by the look and am now considering purchasing my first Indy boot! Before I take the plunge, I have a couple questions for the group:
  1. If you were to identify one Indy boot as the quintessential Indy, which would it be?
  2. Overall, which Indy boot make-up is your absolute favorite?
I'm hoping to see and hear of some incredible make-ups!
17+ year old calfskin 405s with canvas duck lining and perfectly proportioned toe stitching, courtesy of Alden San Fran from what seems like a lifetime ago.

They continue to age like fine wine.
4CA0BC41-D1F3-4AE9-958F-B36D67A46B28.jpeg
CFF450AB-C157-40B6-9637-9B1ABC299EB6.jpeg
B0D4C211-9E10-48D2-91B8-6EF097E08789.jpeg
AC4D25FF-E0A9-45CA-886E-0AB8FEF46651.jpeg
3BB86FD8-A15C-4FA9-BEBB-965424707CA2.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Building laundry room; our co-op unfortunately doesn’t allow in-unit washers or dryers. Not ideal but I spent countless hours of my young adulthood in laundromats so grateful for this.
We have a house, and the idtiots who built it made a 40 foot dryer run, which is too long for safety, so we have a washer/dryer all in one unit. Takes up about as much space as a dishwasher, but will wash/dry laundry....takes a long time to do a load from wash to dry.....but what the heck I got the time....

ac106

Reaction score
We have a house, and the idtiots who built it made a 40 foot dryer run, which is too long for safety, so we have a washer/dryer all in one unit. Takes up about as much space as a dishwasher, but will wash/dry laundry....takes a long time to do a load from wash to dry.....but what the heck I got the time....
look into condenser/ventless dryers.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ullaf1