• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2022 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to the service for Jim P. today. It had been so long since I'd put on a legit suit that I was honestly a little confused, but...

Jim's wife said she had received many messages from the community about Jim and what a great guy he was, and I think she was genuinely warmed in this difficult time by all of them.

My friend Kevin and of course Mr. G. were there also. It was certainly a blow to lose Jim, but our friend Mr. G. spent so many days with Jim since the Ealdwine launch process and since opening. I've resolved to harass him as much possible in the store.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went to the service for Jim P. today. It had been so long since I'd put on a legit suit that I was honestly a little confused, but...

Jim's wife said she had received many messages from the community about Jim and what a great guy he was, and I think she was genuinely warmed in this difficult time by all of them.

My friend Kevin and of course Mr. G. were there also. It was certainly a blow to lose Jim, but our friend Mr. G. spent so many days with Jim since the Ealdwine launch process and since opening. I've resolved to harass him as much possible in the store.
Quite a few of us were there, in spirit and prayer,
since distance made attending not possible.

Ancestral Star

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers