• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
05D7F68F-4A8B-46C6-B7C2-10DCC9D0F5FF.jpeg
729776FD-A61E-4E02-9319-3434E46D4777.jpeg

Whiskey PTB on Barrie

Happy Thursday!

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to purchase my first pair of Alden (the LHS in snuff suede) and would need sizing advise. I wear 6.5 UK in Edward Green, Carmina and Crockett & Jones. Some lasts fit better than others. My feet are towards the narrow end.

Do you know which would be my size in the Van last?

Thanks a lot in advance!

barutanseijin

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to purchase my first pair of Alden (the LHS in snuff suede) and would need sizing advise. I wear 6.5 UK in Edward Green, Carmina and Crockett & Jones. Some lasts fit better than others. My feet are towards the narrow end.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I’d say 7 based on the EG, but 7.5 based on the CJ. Dunno.

Henry S

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks a lot in advance!
May you share which lasts you have in Carmina? especially if you know your size in Rain or Sineu.

For all of you who shared pictures of the Ravello and Whiskey, I know I need one, but I also know I want one in color 8 and navy nubuck. Now the question is in what order.

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May you share which lasts you have in Carmina? especially if you know your size in Rain or Sineu.

For all of you who shared pictures of the Ravello and Whiskey, I know I need one, but I also know I want one in color 8 and navy nubuck. Now the question is in what order.

Forest, Rain, Simpson, Alcudia and Buger.

barutanseijin

Reaction score

Navy Nubuck if that is available now, because that is not a standard model. Navy suede is the more common makeup. Perhaps that would work for you too.

Color 8 is standard and you can get it anytime.

Henry S

Reaction score
Forest, Rain, Simpson, Alcudia and Buger.
Based on the Rain last I would recommend 7.5 for the Van last.

Navy Nubuck if that is available now, because that is not a standard model. Navy suede is the more common makeup. Perhaps that would work for you too.

Color 8 is standard and you can get it anytime.
I wish.
Not sure when they were released, but I was on the website to order them about 3 hours after Hisheirness23 shared pictures of them, and they sold out in my size.

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based on the Rain last I would recommend 7.5 for the Van last.

I wish.
Not sure when they were released, but I was on the website to order them about 3 hours after Hisheirness23 shared pictures of them, and they sold out in my size.

Thank you, really appreciated.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Friday forum pals. Time to pull out the seldom seen #8, 6 eyelet perfed cap toe chukkas.

IMG_2074.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member