• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2022 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Saturday forum pals. Off for a little tour through some antique stores with Christmas laced V tips.

IMG_1914.jpg

serbarristan

Reaction score
Shame you we

Shame you weren’t given first right at seconds pricing. Shoe Mart?
They didn’t offer Matt the ability to do that with this pair, sounds like it’s a case-by-case thing. Either way, so happy to end up with them. Definitely a fun Alden moment seeing them on shoe mart.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Always enjoy reading your words of encouragement Mr. Mayor. Almost as much as I enjoy your write-ups on AoSD. Anxiously awaiting the write-up on those 'Brassvello' Perf Cap's you scored from Yenni :cool: !

Appreciate the heads-up. Since I've been in this game, I have been a firm believer in the old adage that there is no such thing as too much Ravello. However, I may have finally reached the tipping point. After much consternation, I decided not to torment myself by calling.
Thank you, shoot, have I not posted those yet??? Wow, I need to get on it if I haven't!!! I just posted another pair up a day or so ago! :)

-Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
I inquired last month to check on the next batch of these. How's the shade of ravello on these if you happen to know? I saw a recent ravello that looked like cigar.
It looked pretty good to me in person, but I didn't take them outside to look at them in better lighting to be honest.

-Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
These were originally my preorder that got held back for defect. Eight months later, they popped up as seconds. They’re finally home.
View attachment 1808635
Those look just killer and I am so glad that they made it home finally. I wish more stores requested to see the seconds for pairs that were pre-ordered. I have had some shops request them for me and I purchase most of them anyways. I hope that you wear them in good health!

-Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Thank you, shoot, have I not posted those yet??? Wow, I need to get on it if I haven't!!! I just posted another pair up a day or so ago! :)

-Mike
Oh, I DID post them, I apparently forgot to put a category on them, which is why they didn't show up! I am glad that you said something!!! Cause I thought that they were visible! :)

-Mike

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenBrahms