• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DG123

Reaction score
Visited the Arch a few years ago in my Alden boots and had to get metal-detected. Told the guy I had "a metal shank in my boots" and he wanded my ankles/boots and waved me through after I buzzed. LOL.

What is the Arch?

Ancestral Star

Reaction score
What is the Arch?

1200px-St_Louis_night_expblend_cropped.jpg

sammy

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I just want to let you all know of a crowdfunded design I proposed to to Alden in NY. Here are the specs:
Style: George Boot
Leather: Black Shell Cordovan
Last: Plaza
Sole: Single Leather sole
Silver buckle

I think this will be a very elegant dress boot. It is currently 33% funded and needs 4 more backers to put it in production. I hope you all will consider adding this to your collection. Here is the link:

Note: The photo shows it with a commando sole, but the actual boot will have a single leather sole.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I just want to let you all know of a crowdfunded design I proposed to to Alden in NY. Here are the specs:
Style: George Boot
Leather: Black Shell Cordovan
Last: Plaza
Sole: Single Leather sole
Silver buckle

I think this will be a very elegant dress boot. It is currently 33% funded and needs 4 more backers to put it in production. I hope you all will consider adding this to your collection. Here is the link:

Note: The photo shows it with a commando sole, but the actual boot will have a single leather sole.
Those are very handsome. Very tempted to jump in on this run.

stormboy202

Reaction score
Agreed!! Seems like they had a solution in search of a problem before.

Would certainly fix the supply issue.

I think it's $10 more per shirt to have the sleeves lengthened (which is what I need). You can do a full custom cut body but it's around double the price, I think.

I forget what size you are, but I am listening :)
Oh that’s not too bad. I just received the Withernots yesterday, and like them a lot! They are made in China, so I’m not sure ColumbiaKnit makes them or not. They are pretty heavyweight but soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads