• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A6E239BA-68E9-4A72-844A-EBA090B6A29C.jpeg
Any Plaza (10D) or Barrie last (9.5D) boot in Whiskey shell cordovan. Lbvs!

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The laces look great with the brass hardware. Are those an AoC model? I have the same ones coming soon on one of their group orders.

They are from AoC. Style 105 with Commando soles. I also have the same boot on AT sole. Great boots.

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Appreciate everyone giving their input and posting pictures of the Loden Suede "Glenwood" Plain Toe Boot from Ealdwine. Jim emailed me and told me they were taking orders for that make-up (late summer/early fall delivery) and asked if I wanted to put down a deposit. Now $200 lighter, but very much excited for these!
They are great boots, you will like them and get them just in time for "boot season" as some say.

mr chorizo

Reaction score
I’m either very, very smart, or have just created a monster...

The wife just took the plunge on her first pair of Aldens—a classic low vamp loafer for everyday kicking around. Next thing you know, she’ll be pre-ordering exotic shell make ups and shipping them to the office to avoid detection...
BAC08509-B143-4440-B0A6-5E19AB45EA9B.jpeg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The wife just took the plunge on her first pair of Aldens—a classic low vamp loafer for everyday kicking around. Next thing you know, she’ll be pre-ordering exotic shell make ups and shipping them to the office to avoid detection...
View attachment 1541961

They look terrific on her.

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 11.34.45 AM.png

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Blue CXL for kicking around the house.

IMG_9922.jpg

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

View attachment 1541961

Mr. C, that is pretty funny, but it sounds like you have found a way to help your wife to understand your passion. I hope that she wears them in good health and if she needs help finding exotics, you can have her send me a note... Haha.

AuDog, those Color #8 WT Boots are looking truly exquisite. Looks like those flannel lined trousers will do a good job of keeping you warm!

Blue CXL for kicking around the house.

View attachment 1541987

SmfDoc, those Blue CXL LWBs are looking great! I love the combo of Navy/Blue with Brass and Antique and those are no exception!

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads