• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGMac

Reaction score
Love my CC Indy's, even though I bought them before I nailed down size, and technically they are 1/2 too big, but wear thick socks and all is good.
Mine are 1/2 size to big as well (technically 1/2 size wide as I wear a C in TB) but they work. Minor cut on a toe so the extra width is very useful at the moment.

GGMac

Reaction score
One of the leathers, along with Natty CXL, that could get me to buy a bunch of new Aldens, were they to bring it back.
Don’t know how Adam sourced the tan country calf for these but he just dropped the below along with the excellent boots @JSO1 just posted.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don’t know how Adam sourced the tan country calf for these but he just dropped the below along with the excellent boots @JSO1 just posted.

Damn. That’s a grail leather for me, as an Indy…in, unfortunately, 11EE

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I saw those, but don't have an interest in another pair of wing tip boots.....if only another style....

DG123

Reaction score
One of the leathers, along with Natty CXL, that could get me to buy a bunch of new Aldens, were they to bring it back.
Have you considered the Tan Nubuck Indy make up from B&M? I imagine that the color is similar to Natural CXL.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have you considered the Tan Nubuck Indy make up from B&M? I imagine that the color is similar to Natural CXL.
Have looked at it, similar but not the same. I mean ,I have Natty boots, just love the leather and would jump on boots made from it if available again. Love the way it patina's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.