• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Congrats. Was that a waitlist thing? (Wondering if they have more in my size lol)
It was a list, but I was given priority since I am a local and went there to get fitted for Alden shoes years back (before COVID). Plus, I've brought friends of mine who wanted to get a nice pair of boots/shoes there to also get fitted and I think they appreciate the enthusiasm I have for the brand.

cs54

Reaction score
It was a list, but I was given priority since I am a local and went there to get fitted for Alden shoes years back (before COVID). Plus, I've brought friends of mine who wanted to get a nice pair of boots/shoes there to also get fitted and I think they appreciate the enthusiasm I have for the brand.
Nice! I’m local too actually, but haven’t purchased or stopped by since the before times, even though I walk it by on my commute. I’ll have to stop in and say hello and try to get on a list, even if this particular ship has sailed :).

elsalvatrucha

Reaction score
Anyone here have experience with the Rancourt Cordovan pinch loafers and know how sizing compares to Alden Aberdeen loafer or Allen Edmonds Patriot?

their cordovan loafers are included in the Black Friday promo btw.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Anyone here have experience with the Rancourt Cordovan pinch loafers and know how sizing compares to Alden Aberdeen loafer or Allen Edmonds Patriot?

their cordovan loafers are included in the Black Friday promo btw.
I have a few and find that their Penny Pinch Loafers fit TTS. I love them, they are unlined and glorious. Completely different aesthetic to Alden's offerings.

-Mike

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.