• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Taking a quick break before finishing up at the office. One of my favorite boots are these Rockefeller Color 8 brogue cap toe boots from Jim and Matt. Still sending positive thoughts to @jpm1 and continued support from all of us!
PXL_20211019_005454810.jpg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Taking a quick break before finishing up at the office. One of my favorite boots are these Rockefeller Color 8 brogue cap toe boots from Jim and Matt. Still sending positive thoughts to @jpm1 and continued support from all of us!
View attachment 1687989
Love mine as well, one of the last I'd ever sell or get rid of. Just a great boot. +1 on positive thoughts for Jim.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some whiskey saddles for a little lunch outing and then a pass through a few antique stores for Mrs. smfdoc.

IMG_0974.jpg

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Special delivery today. Whiskey shell tankers with brass hardware. Alden has had issues with their whiskey shells for the past couple years it seems, and these look pretty good (although there is some wonky crease near the eyelets on the left boot). I am not really in need of more Aldens but sadly have had to part with many of my 8D Barrie pairs over the last year as for whatever reason, they are just fitting me too snug now. I was able to get these in 8E, which fits great.

IMG_8782.jpg

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like double leather. It's like walking on pillows after wearing commando yesterday. I know commando is the most popular makeup right now, but boy, if I'm not doing anything involving wet ground or grass/dirt, double leather is the way to go.

IMG_7165.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.