• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm TTS in Grant and -1/2 in TB. Grant is my favorite last for boots. They are sleeker than Barrie and TB, but not as dressy as Plaza or Hampton. Hits that perfect spot for me.
Preach this, grant last is now my favorite last for Alden boots. I’m a 12 E brannock and wear both 12D and 11.5E (the latter is hard to find but maybe a slightly better fit) in both grant and Barrie lasts. My feet are slightly different sizes though (my left could fit 11.5D barrie comfortably but not my right) and I haven’t had that many boots to dial it in.

Great last though. I sold my color 8 shell PCT boots in barrie for a pair in grant and love it.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Preach this, grant last is now my favorite last for Alden boots. I’m a 12 E brannock and wear both 12D and 11.5E (the latter is hard to find but maybe a slightly better fit) in both grant and Barrie lasts. My feet are slightly different sizes though (my left could fit 11.5D barrie comfortably but not my right) and I haven’t had that many boots to dial it in.

Great last though. I sold my color 8 shell PCT boots in barrie for a pair in grant and love it.
Nice to see the Grant train filling up. Been saying for years that (IMO) its Aldens best boot last.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An Aberdeen type of day

PXL_20210728_134152182.jpg
PXL_20210728_133815707.jpg
PXL_20210728_133819992.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you Sir! They are new, a make up for “Supply & Advise”. Lucked up on a last pair, in my size.
You are fortunate indeed! I love the color. Being a EEE means it is almost impossible for me to find a pair from a retailer on anything other than stock items. It did happen once when a customer got a pair of plain toe shell boots in my size, paid the deposit and then did not go through with the sale once they arrived. They allowed me to pay the balance, so I got the credit of the other guys deposit. Sweet. How could I refuse?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.