• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Wingtip Wednesday on-site at the data center. Gotta show the new guy how to install a device and run some CAT5 cables. Could be a long afternoon/evening, but will be off my feet and admiring these Ravello Wingtip Boots!
PXL_20210623_230042178.jpg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wingtip Wednesday on-site at the data center. Gotta show the new guy how to install a device and run some CAT5 cables. Could be a long afternoon/evening, but will be off my feet and admiring these Ravello Wingtip Boots!
View attachment 1629485
Pre-terminated CAT-5? or have to put the RJ-45's on the ends? orange/white, orange, green/white, blue, blue/white, green, brown/white, brown.......done it a couple times.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have gravel not mud so watering is basically all they see. Chromexel is wonderful for that. I leave the actual planting to my gardener.. too old to swing a pick axe to bust up our super hard ground here. Lots of rock and boulder..

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Pre-terminated CAT-5? or have to put the RJ-45's on the ends? orange/white, orange, green/white, blue, blue/white, green, brown/white, brown.......done it a couple times.
Not pre-term. Had to teach the color code and all. Very good, audog!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We have gravel not mud so watering is basically all they see. Chromexel is wonderful for that. I leave the actual planting to my gardener.. too old to swing a pick axe to bust up our super hard ground here. Lots of rock and boulder..
Shit, we have topsoil, down to about 6 or so feet, so we have mud, and oh yea mud. I don't have a Gardner, so do it all myself

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.