• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

stook1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very excited to post my newest addition to the wardrobe... No spoiler for the goodies!

I've been after one of these for a long time, but it was never in the cards. When the opportunity presented itself, and with a few milestones approaching, including the birth of my first child I decided now was the time.

I keep eyeing my wrist during the day and I've momentarily stopped shoe gazing. Datejust on Super Jubilee, and this one has really knocked it out of the park; it's even better than photos suggest. I've certainly done some serious damage to the shoe budget for the foreseeable future!!

Without further ado...

View attachment 1604829View attachment 1604830View attachment 1604831
Congrats on the watch - wear it in good health, sir!

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
The matching Alden Snuff round laces can be purchased from The Shoe Mart. 54" snuff round laces.
I forgot about those. I really like the waxiness of my snuff dover laces, no matter the knot, they stay in place.

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The matching Alden Snuff round laces can be purchased from The Shoe Mart. 54" snuff round laces.
I forgot about those. I really like the waxiness of my snuff dover laces, no matter the knot, they stay in place.
I'm trying to find these in a shorter length for my 9794 Snuff LWBs but it appears nobody stocks them.

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If not for the eaglets cutting them to length might work.
I don't get it. With so many snuff shoes, one would think Alden retailers would stock the replacement laces and not just brown and black.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm trying to find these in a shorter length for my 9794 Snuff LWBs but it appears nobody stocks them.
These might work

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't get it. With so many snuff shoes, one would think Alden retailers would stock the replacement laces and not just brown and black.
Just a thought, but I would imagine laces are an inventory item that doesn't turn over rapidly, so there is little incentive to keep a number in said inventory.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very excited to post my newest addition to the wardrobe... No spoiler for the goodies!

I've been after one of these for a long time, but it was never in the cards. When the opportunity presented itself, and with a few milestones approaching, including the birth of my first child I decided now was the time.

I keep eyeing my wrist during the day and I've momentarily stopped shoe gazing. Datejust on Super Jubilee, and this one has really knocked it out of the park; it's even better than photos suggest. I've certainly done some serious damage to the shoe budget for the foreseeable future!!

Without further ado...

View attachment 1604829View attachment 1604830View attachment 1604831
Well done.. hard to beat on many levels..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 50.0%