• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just ordered from TSM seconds a pair of Kuda (?) boots, with the discount code, were less than a pair of AE firsts(and Alden 2nds are usually better than AE 1sts IMHO) and NO wasn't a drunk order....been looking at them for months. Hope everyone in the US had a great Thanksgiving. COVID vaccine on the way, life may get back to normal in a few months....

BAK

Reaction score

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Laccico. Just be aware that they cannot ship by jet right now to the US (some covid restrictions). They can ship to the US by boat, but that means you'll be waiting a long time. You also have to order by contacting them. I wasn't sure which color would match better, so I ordered both of these.

The only "bad" thing about Laccico laces is that they are slow to arrive. Patience will be required.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Black Friday forum pals. It's so hard to have a screaming fight with a mob of people over a flat screen TV AND be socially distant. #8 V Tips for the occasion.

IMG_9701.jpg

Unsubscr1ber

Reaction score
The Shoe Mart has slashed prices on a number of Factory Second models including Shell, some by over $100.

Also a further $20 off coupon code with BFCM2020

I ordered last night when I saw the Chukka in Color 8 drop from $529.95 to $399.95. I've been eyeing these for years! Missed out on using the coupon code, but I'm pretty happy!

Would appreciate a tip on accessing the sale.

barutanseijin

Reaction score
Happy Black Friday forum pals. It's so hard to have a screaming fight with a mob of people over a flat screen TV AND be socially distant. #8 V Tips for the occasion.

View attachment 1505722

Modified last #8 v-tip seconds coming in. I think it was this pic that sealed the deal.

The third time was the charm with TSM. They responded to my request and i was able to see the Sasquatch sized seconds they had available.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads