• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No drunk ordering this year?

I apologize for posting too much about these boots, but you have to understand that I've never tried on a boot that fit this well. Never knew boots could fit so well. They've made me feel a lot less bad about missing out on the original Higgins. I've decided to hide the pictures so I don't "hog" the thread.

Can't wait for my beige laces to arrive.
View attachment 1505506
View attachment 1505507
View attachment 1505508

This is how a boot should fit me:
View attachment 1505509
No, no drunk ordering. Don't worry about hogging the thread, most of us like photos of shoes and boots....Which last are those again?

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No drunk ordering this year?

I apologize for posting too much about these boots, but you have to understand that I've never tried on a boot that fit this well. Never knew boots could fit so well. They've made me feel a lot less bad about missing out on the original Higgins. I've decided to hide the pictures so I don't "hog" the thread.

Can't wait for my beige laces to arrive.
View attachment 1505506
View attachment 1505507
View attachment 1505508

This is how a boot should fit me:
View attachment 1505509

No apologies needed. As I’ve said, I love my pair.
Where are you getting your beige laces?

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No apologies needed. As I’ve said, I love my pair.
Where are you getting your beige laces?

Laccico. Just be aware that they cannot ship by jet right now to the US (some covid restrictions). They can ship to the US by boat, but that means you'll be waiting a long time. You also have to order by contacting them. I wasn't sure which color would match better, so I ordered both of these.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The dishes are done and the TV is off. I go to bed with a smile on my face knowing I am supposed to receive new boots tomorrow. Between Covid, being a EEE width and everything 2020 has thrown at us, they only took 11 full months to arrive.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The dishes are done and the TV is off. I go to bed with a smile on my face knowing I am supposed to receive new boots tomorrow. Between Covid, being a EEE width and everything 2020 has thrown at us, they only took 11 full months to arrive.
I would say Rest In Peace tonight, but somehow that just doesn't seem like the correct remark. Anyway, hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and post pix of the boots tomorrow :)

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving gents!

PXL_20201127_000018502.jpg
PXL_20201126_215626162.jpg
PXL_20201126_215637015.jpg

zhenjie

Reaction score
The Shoe Mart has slashed prices on a number of Factory Second models including Shell, some by over $100.

Also a further $20 off coupon code with BFCM2020

I ordered last night when I saw the Chukka in Color 8 drop from $529.95 to $399.95. I've been eyeing these for years! Missed out on using the coupon code, but I'm pretty happy!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Shoe Mart has slashed prices on a number of Factory Second models including Shell, some by over $100.

Also a further $20 off coupon code with BFCM2020

I ordered last night when I saw the Chukka in Color 8 drop from $529.95 to $399.95. I've been eyeing these for years! Missed out on using the coupon code, but I'm pretty happy!
Still a good, no great, deal. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics