• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the colour of these LHSes.. Enjoying the US Open ..
image.jpg

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with a spot on Natty? Bick 4, deer ? bone? I want it gone.. thanks ?

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with a spot on Natty? Bick 4, deer ? bone? I want it gone.. thanks ?
Do you know what made the spot? Might try covering the spot with cornstarch and seeing if that absorbs some of the offending liquid. If it's be set in, for a while might give the Bick4 a shot, or some of the stuff Saphir makes for "greasy" leather.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I received a donated pair of AE shell chukkas that were going bad and cracking. To make a long story short, I turned one of the shoes into a wallet. Calf on the inside and shell on the outside.

IMG_9403.jpg

IMG_9401.jpg

adrs1157

Reaction score
Have you reached out to Anatomica about getting on their next run? I believe they have one coming sometime in 2021
I haven't! Do you know if they have an email address or do I need to call? I don't speak french either.

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a donated pair of AE shell chukkas that were going bad and cracking. To make a long story short, I turned one of the shoes into a wallet. Calf on the inside and shell on the outside.

View attachment 1461626

View attachment 1461627
Much respect. I enjoy seeing something created by hand in today’s “buy everything” world. Thanks for sharing and talk about a proper way to repurpose old shell!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1461626

View attachment 1461627
That is awesome, second career???? Oh, I might need that Platinum Debit Card #, just to make sure it's still valid, you understand :)

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That is awesome, second career???? Oh, I might need that Platinum Debit Card #, just to make sure it's still valid, you understand :)

No second career. I'm not that good nor that fast. As for "Platinum", it sounds good but still says that even if there is only $5 in the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads