• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BB 8's Unlined for yet another burner day.. watching hockey to stay cool.. heard from a couple retailers today on some orders.. hey when it rains it pours in Aldenville .. right!
IMG_1160.JPG

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks (and they were on last call blow out pricing)

Sad face. I never see eee stuff on last chance. Great pair of boots.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone finding their feet shrink over these stay at home and work from home months? I just figured my size somewhat shrunk about a half size...Don't know what should I do next, cleaning out my whole wardrobe??
Been there done that

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone finding their feet shrink over these stay at home and work from home months? I just figured my size somewhat shrunk about a half size...Don't know what should I do next, cleaning out my whole wardrobe??
Slightly, but getting older means my feet swell more so it’s a wash ?

zargoz

Reaction score
Leather Soul LWBs from dinner out the other night. Second time we've eaten out in the past five months and first time I've worn shoes that are not Sperrys, sandals, or NB sneakers in that time. My co. has basically decided the office will remain closed until sometime in 2021, so it will be a while until I do again.

Yeah, lots of time at home but still no tan, don't mind the ankles.

IMG_2127.jpg

lcdx22

Reaction score
So I've been itching for maybe an NST on plaza.

Here are the options
1. AF26 - it's the OG and iconic, 270 storm welt but only drawback I have is commando sole

2. Gentlemen's footwear - flat welt plus leather sole.

3. B+M - flat welt, leather sole and mahogany welt. So dressiest of the pack.

I've been going back and forth. Flat vs storm welt, antique vs Mahogany, commando vs leather....

What do you guys think? I feel like if I skip the AF26 and go to the flat welt then may as well just make it mahogany and get the dressier look.

Hmmm...

Screenshot_20200814-190447~3.png Screenshot_20200814-224131~2.png Screenshot_20200814-224143~2.png

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some pretty sic suede boots fellas.. Ravello LHSes Profligate pretty damn cool as well.. tips on red brick.. love em.
Enjoy the games gentlemen.. cardboard faces but better than NO SPORTS ON ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads