• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpm1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
103C8382-909E-43D4-8CBA-51E73DDC508C.jpeg

Alden 646 Atom Blucher on the TruFlare Last Circa 1979.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I am excited to reveal to you, that I after much pontification, I have decided to change my primary photography spot. It has long been at my mini conference table in my office, but that just hasn't become practicable and it has long been non-ideal. So after much planning, I have finally setup my home photography location, leveraging my already existing shoe book shelves as the background. Thanks much to Yenni for producing and giving me one of her totally rad bags.

Here is a sneak peak "behind the scenes"...

Alden Color #4 Shell Cordovan PCT Boots - 20.jpg

And here you are with the recent Alden x David Wood Color #4 Shell Cordovan PCT Boots.

Alden Color #4 Shell Cordovan PCT Boots - 1.jpg

-Mike

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I am excited to reveal to you, that I after much pontification, I have decided to change my primary photography spot. It has long been at my mini conference table in my office, but that just hasn't become practicable and it has long been non-ideal. So after much planning, I have finally setup my home photography location, leveraging my already existing shoe book shelves as the background. Thanks much to Yenni for producing and giving me one of her totally rad bags.

View attachment 1419342

And here you are with the recent Alden x David Wood Color #4 Shell Cordovan PCT Boots.

View attachment 1419343

-Mike
Awesome! Are you going to have the #2 shell under all pairs, or will you change based on upper color?

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One step closer to your own store Mike :)

Love it

Darkishhaddock

Reaction score
Hi folks. Quick question. Does the shoe mart re-stock/add the seconds at certain points during the year and if they do, is there an email notification sent out?

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. Quick question. Does the shoe mart re-stock/add the seconds at certain points during the year and if they do, is there an email notification sent out?

Yes and yes. Doesn't always happen at the same time each year. They get shipments a couple times a year I believe. They do send out an email. They tend to upload them in waves. They have to photograph the new styles as they come in, so those take longer.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At one point access to seconds on TSM's website was separate from their seconds email list so you may need to ask to be added to the seconds email list if you haven't received emails in the past about it. They may have fixed that recently but I ran into that issue a while back

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1419342

View attachment 1419343

-Mike
Dubs,
Congrats! This is stellar. All of it. Even the mini phalaenopsis. Looking forward to seeing many more great pics.

Wait a minute, does this mean you now need to re-shoot all your Aldens?
:rotflmao:
Dave

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1419342

View attachment 1419343

-Mike
Fantastic - looks great Mike!

Looking forward to seeing many special pairs there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads