• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinehurst

Reaction score
Black LWBs on a Saturday cause why not?

IMG-3509.JPG

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IC, as he usually does, stated it perfectly. Nothing better than well taken care of, well worn, shell. Yours are perfect!

Funny you should post these as they are on sale and I agonized over them yesterday. Typically by the time footwear goes on sale the TTS 9D's are long gone.

Seems I have a few pairs you've had some "ragrets" about! I grabbed them around Black Friday, I think. GS does some really cool stuff and the Leo last is amazing.

Like the currency tie!

Thanks, glad someone liked it :) Thought it would be good with all the market madness!

Just arrived Yenni plain toe oxen, “The Fairmont”: plaza last, red lining.
View attachment 1365611

DANG. Those are great! It's the 9341 but Plaza? I love that shoe and the red lining is so cool. Only seen that on one other makeup and it was a Leffot Black Shell Longwing.

Very nice way to wear that makeup!

Are you truly sockless or are you wearing some no show socks underneath? I was always worried about rubbing when wearing non-suede shoes.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems I have a few pairs you've had some "ragrets" about! I grabbed them around Black Friday, I think. GS does some really cool stuff and the Leo last is amazing.

Thanks, glad someone liked it :) Thought it would be good with all the market madness!

DANG. Those are great! It's the 9341 but Plaza? I love that shoe and the red lining is so cool. Only seen that on one other makeup and it was a Leffot Black Shell Longwing.

Very nice way to wear that makeup!

Are you truly sockless or are you wearing some no show socks underneath? I was always worried about rubbing when wearing non-suede shoes.
Yep, those are my special larger gatherings shoes, ah, if and when those ever happen again.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loafer socks always Savvy.. btw you have a nice collection going on there..

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s a #8 boot day.

8DA698D2-91FC-44CC-9C83-C2B75DE9C531.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads