• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tassel Tuesday with some black shell. Aberdeen last is always a sight to behold.

IMG_20200128_090119.jpg
IMG_20200128_084652.jpg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, I stock Alden now!!!!! Just got my first shipment. Despite spending a little time in the handmade footwear world prior to finding Canoe Club, I'm not super acquainted quite yet. Will be nice to keep up with you guys. With that being said, are there things I can do as a retailer that would be helpful to the consumer? Try on videos, FAQ shoe videos, etc..

Let me know, appreciate y'all

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, I stock Alden now!!!!! Just got my first shipment. Despite spending a little time in the handmade footwear world prior to finding Canoe Club, I'm not super acquainted quite yet. Will be nice to keep up with you guys. With that being said, are there things I can do as a retailer that would be helpful to the consumer? Try on videos, FAQ shoe videos, etc..

Congrats and welcome!

serbarristan

Reaction score
Indy today, loving the Trubalance

Carmina Color 4 LWB from a recent GMTO

Ashland Leather Fat Herbie with whiskey exterior and reverse shell interior

Last edited:

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a pair of AoM navy suede plaza nst's in 9D hit me up. Like new.

mugenlove

Reaction score

Plaza and grant last please!

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had these for almost a month and haven't gotten a chance to post!

Picked up another one run unicorn that's never been made before; I was told the model was actually pitched by Alden themselves.

Beautiful whiskey shell on Leydon with my favorite foxing on the heel. First photo with flash and the rest without. The indoor nighttime photos don't do them justice. Spectacular.

IMG_20200128_165318.jpg
IMG_20200128_165344.jpg
IMG_20200128_165414.jpg
IMG_20200128_165425.jpg

PootyTang

Reaction score
Hi Alden folks!

Just got my first pair. I got a black plain toe boot with commando soles from shoe mart. I am super psyched.

So I have a bit of a noob question. What do people do with there new boots? Do you condition the leather at all? Is there a good break in routine that you use?

One of my concerns is getting creases that are symmetrical. Anyone have any advice toward that end?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads