• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with a spot on Natty? Bick 4, deer 🦌 bone? I want it gone.. thanks 🙏

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with a spot on Natty? Bick 4, deer 🦌 bone? I want it gone.. thanks 🙏
Do you know what made the spot? Might try covering the spot with cornstarch and seeing if that absorbs some of the offending liquid. If it's be set in, for a while might give the Bick4 a shot, or some of the stuff Saphir makes for "greasy" leather.

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a donated pair of AE shell chukkas that were going bad and cracking. To make a long story short, I turned one of the shoes into a wallet. Calf on the inside and shell on the outside.

IMG_9403.jpg

IMG_9401.jpg

adrs1157

Reaction score
Have you reached out to Anatomica about getting on their next run? I believe they have one coming sometime in 2021
I haven't! Do you know if they have an email address or do I need to call? I don't speak french either.

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a donated pair of AE shell chukkas that were going bad and cracking. To make a long story short, I turned one of the shoes into a wallet. Calf on the inside and shell on the outside.

View attachment 1461626

View attachment 1461627
Much respect. I enjoy seeing something created by hand in today’s “buy everything” world. Thanks for sharing and talk about a proper way to repurpose old shell!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1461626

View attachment 1461627
That is awesome, second career???? Oh, I might need that Platinum Debit Card #, just to make sure it's still valid, you understand :)

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is awesome, second career???? Oh, I might need that Platinum Debit Card #, just to make sure it's still valid, you understand :)
No second career. I'm not that good nor that fast. As for "Platinum", it sounds good but still says that even if there is only $5 in the account.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford