• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So for any Dermatologists on the thread......if the Doctor says "I don't think its anything, but we are going to freeze it anyway".........because they think it is needed, or just want to freeze a little tiny spot on my forehead just for fun.

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So for any Dermatologists on the thread......if the Doctor says "I don't think its anything, but we are going to freeze it anyway".........because they think it is needed, or just want to freeze a little tiny spot on my forehead just for fun.
I'm no dermatologist, but little spots usually grow into bigger spots. Best to get it when it's little.

Last edited:

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why not both?

dme2406

Reaction score
my dermo doc freeze/burns these off my head all the time - about every 6 mos. - 2-3 at a time. if she's really concerned, she biopsies.

AJ1

Reaction score
Very cool to see an idea come to fruition. I really like the u-tip design and not seeing very many offerings, I asked Yenni if she would be open to a new makeup. Fast forward a year or so and they have landed at the shop. Yenni was also a pleasure to work with. Check them out below.

Attachments

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very cool to see an idea come to fruition. I really like the u-tip design and not seeing very many offerings, I asked Yenni if she would be open to a new makeup. Fast forward a year or so and they have landed at the shop. Yenni was also a pleasure to work with. Check them out below.
Very nice looking boots!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami