• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A bit snowy this morning. Camera had a hard time picking up the eccru shirt. Camel hair overcoat on top.

IMG_20200123_083502.jpg
IMG_20200123_083915.jpg

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Galileo, you are looking great in those Suede Chukkas! Very nicely done sir!

Venice boots by Brogue. A really lovely sheen on these

View attachment 1322862
Just absolutely rocking it in those killer boots. Love the trousers with them as well.

Looking superb in your NST Bluchers. A hard pair to top!

Absolutely rocking those King Tankers right there!!!

A bit snowy this morning. Camera had a hard time picking up the eccru shirt. Camel hair overcoat on top.

View attachment 1322965View attachment 1322966
Just a super classy look right there my friend. I love the Camel Hair Overcoat and the King Full-Straps are hard to match.

-Mike

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ooh, ravello WTBs On my Some Day List!

I came late to the recent preorder for those. My bad luck. Hope they run another batch.
I hope you can grab a pair. I knew I wouldn't end up with more than one pair of black shell most likely, so I really wanted to get it right, and it worked out very well.

And as it so often goes, I feel the same way about the ravello WTBs. Hope to find my feet in a pair one day.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.