• We would like welcome Sprezzaboxto the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Wanted to post these for a couple of resaons. As I've said before, if I was limited to one pair of shells, it would be these. The JCrew cap in 8 is simply a beautiful shoe that is as versatile as they come. Also wanted to thank @Misterg12 for a great recommendation. Just got these back from Larossa Shoe (http://www.larossashoerepair.com). The quality of repair and craftsmanship is through the roof. Highly recommend.

20200122_063954.jpg

Happy Wednesday gents.....

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi guys, what are some good boot lace brands besides Guarded goods you giys recommend as their waxing is too sticky for me. Preferably braided laces
Not braided, but the AE boot laces are pretty good (and inexpensive). These from Hanger Project are pretty good and are braided, not as heavily waxed as GG.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not braided, but the AE boot laces are pretty good (and inexpensive). These from Hanger Project are pretty good and are braided, not as heavily waxed as GG.
I should click on the little banner that says "show more messages" before I post, both of the above were said by others before I posted.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%