• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to share the unique and classic collaboration with the gents at Ealdwine.

A great first shot for a namesake makeup!

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to share the unique and classic collaboration with the gents at Ealdwine.

Very cool. If I didn't have three other pairs of Adelaides, I'd be all over these.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Very nice looking shoe.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New to me pair of the ever elusive Leathersoul Chocotankers. Always been one of my favorite Alden suede makeups but keep managing to miss out on them when they're run every few years. Credit to @sazon for a painless transaction

View attachment 1434318
So happy these went to a SF member ! Thank you and enjoy !

jjschube

Reaction score

Hi guys, i just wanted to say thanks for helping make this a reality. Super grateful for Ealdwine agreeing to this. Obviously, I can’t say enough about their wonderful store and their phenomenal lineup of Aldens!

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi guys, i just wanted to say thanks for helping make this a reality. Super grateful for Ealdwine agreeing to this. Obviously, I can’t say enough about their wonderful store and their phenomenal lineup of Aldens!
I was going to say that someone found a make up just like yours! Then I realized it was...

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1, oh and I'm in for a pair.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno the vibergs I just sold remind me a lot of the rangers

I would go with the reverse tobacco chamois but just be aware crepe is not exactly the most durable sole in the world

View attachment 1434222
Color-wise, kinda; leather-wise, sure; but I've never seen any Viberg that looks anything like that Alden Ranger Moc overall. Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall ever seeing any kind of moc-toe boot or shoe from Viberg.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.