• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. Alden retailers can't advertise sale prices online so the final price should be 30% off of $635.

Madison has a last call page showing all the makeups that should qualify:

Thanks - I wasn't aware of the advertised price restriction and was wondering how a CXL Indy could have started out at ~$900 to end up at $635 after 30% off...

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New guy here; long-time lurker--glad to join the conversation.

Had some great luck with factory feconds from TSM--Alden 907

Really enjoying a true "wide" shoe (eee)...

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1415887
Welcome. Ah, the 907. It was my gateway shoe into the #Aldenarmy. The AE 65 last for the Park Ave. would not work for my wide foot and high instep. The 907 not only fit, it actually closed properly. A revelation as I had given up finding a cap toe that would actually work on my feet. That 907 led to the same shoe in #8 shell, and then black shell. And then on to try the Barrie last. I then thought, 29 pairs later, "So this is what the bottom of the rabbit hole looks like." Here is to the 907.

IMG_3759.jpg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.