• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wearing 975’s today to honor Mac while grocery shopping. At 11:45 here in Chicago they announced the store is now closed. Sad situation.
Talking of closing stuff here in Champaign as well, looks like another "interesting" night and one to stay home, which all of us are getting pretty good at by this time.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
I didn't own any Alden when uncle Mac was around, and was a lurker on this thread back in those days. I enjoyed his posts and he struck me as a warm hearted guy. I feel many of the regulars on this thread embody uncle Mac's spirit, which is probably why this is my favorite thread on SF even though I still mostly lurk. There is a sense of down-to-earthness and community that I don't feel on the other threads that I frequent.

Posting my 975 from a couple of years ago (sold since), and another pic of my color 8 WTB.

DSC_0899.JPG
2_20181209_160059.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.