• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

ScarsdaleVibe

Reaction score
OK, sorry to bore everyone, but I feel like a giddy schoolgirl, I see what the LHS love is about, these suckers are comfortable.....now I need to find some good no show socks, as I don't have any. Need to spend more time at the pool, too.View attachment 1394036
Someone here (I believe Don L) recommended falke invisible to my same question. I bought a pair and they are indeed great.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the Chromexel on those LHSes.. should wear like iron with little maintenance.. which always was my main attraction to shell aside from the beauty .. I didn't like polishing shoes for work back in the day..

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boot Sunday for a little cookout.

6907DA37-5A8C-4462-95B2-4423BDDCCFBD.jpeg
D2AFA6EF-51F1-4BFA-94BD-439A1351ED70.jpeg

jpm1

Reaction score
F97293F0-6BFC-47E8-A8A1-5D6ACA952352.jpeg

One of my favorite Alden patterns - the “Campus Bal”. This is the 928 in black calfskin on the Aberdeen Last. The pattern is essentially the bal version of the atom blucher.

This one was made for shop called Bunce Brothers Clothing in Cleveland. Are any of you guys familiar that shop. They appear to have long been closed. Trying to date this pair and I’m thinking they are potentially 1988.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.