• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a beautiful pair of Saddle Shoes! From an eBay seller who is also a member here and has an excellent collection for sale. Really impressed!

Alden 994 Shell they look like they have been worn once. By the way, my socks are not white. They are light gray argyle.

EEA2FD9B-0D87-4A6D-9662-3324642EA39B.jpeg CB6426FA-3C58-4A88-8C8F-09D2508D8E91.jpeg E863DC7A-7898-492D-8CB1-8E4351BEED15.jpeg

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Can’t go wrong with the classic

As an aside I have around $600 at AoM and the same at AoC. I’m having a hell of a time picking boots to go with but I think I’ve made the decision to proceed with a new pair of Indy’s (probably natty cxl) from AOM and then put the other towards a more unique makeup from AoC. I think the Indy fits me better than any other boot I own and figured I should expand my collection. I had a hard time choosing between natty cxl and snuff suede though

EB222791-981A-47A4-B5B0-EBBF821624C5.jpeg

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree. They will be a nice compliment to my MilkMan boots. These boots came from Alden NYC...

Awesome, thanks!

Just got a beautiful pair of Saddle Shoes! From an eBay seller who is also a member here and has an excellent collection for sale. Really impressed!

Alden 994 Shell they look like they have been worn once. By the way, my socks are not white. They are light gray argyle.

View attachment 1297634 View attachment 1297635 View attachment 1297637

Those look great. Very classic and not seen around these parts much!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't know if very many here visit instagram, but Ealdwine has a pix of a new Indy boot up, Black/Commando nice looking boot!
It's now on my "hit list" for after the holiday's. I mean, who doesn't need more Indy boots?????? Besides, this will solve my # of Indy boots issue posted a few pages ago :)

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Good Morn Alden fam. Choco Tankers today.
View attachment 1297427
Another recent pick up. Seems like I'm on a PCT buzz lately

View attachment 1297444
AOC Tobacco Reverse Chamois Indy’s.
View attachment 1297460
AoC plain cap toe Natty boots this morning, going to make it a Natty day, so will change to Ealdwine Natty cap toe boots this afternoon I think. View attachment 1297466
Green Chamois from Leffot for a rainy Thursday.

View attachment 1297512
Howdy fellas .. Went with the Pitt Boot today
View attachment 1297631

Gents, looking good today. Love the double dip in Chocolate Tankers. Hope that all had a great day!!!

-Mike

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Cigar Indy. I’m actually on board with TSMs sizing advice for Trubalance - wish I would have gone true to size instead of a half size down, but these still feel like I could run a 5k if I had to.

View attachment 1297953
Do you feel like you're TTS in trubalance in all leathers? I've sometimes found my shell to kinda run a little short. Just as a mention a TTS trubalance would likely be ok in my cigar indys but definitely not in my cxl ones.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Cigar Indy. I’m actually on board with TSMs sizing advice for Trubalance - wish I would have gone true to size instead of a half size down, but these still feel like I could run a 5k if I had to.

View attachment 1297953

One of the best Indy Combinations. Looking great and beautiful boots!!

Wife said I need to clean up my shoe closet.. She might be on to something.
View attachment 1297958

Looks pretty clean and organized to me! ;-)

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads