• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berto1

Reaction score
Let’s go

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woof, awesome and thanks for sharing. A very impressive collection that you have and am awestruck that you have done all that damage in a mere 9 month timeframe! Beautiful and nicely rounded collection of materials and styles! Thanks again!

-Mike
Thanks, Mr. Mayor!

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A while back someone was asking about which stocklists ran Barrie U Tip makeups. Looks like L&F has a new Color 8 U Tip in stock (including E widths):

Great makeup but I need another handsewn Color 8 boot like I need a hole in my head at this point

I really wish someone would do this with all eyelets. Carroll & Co. had it but they're gone now, it would basically be an instant buy for me.

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lookin’ a hell of a lot better than the freakin’ Dalton! :slayer:
Lol... sorry brother, couldn’t help myself.
Haha - thanks... I guess?!? ;)
The walnut shell Dalton is my stand-in until I can somehow score my current unicorn... ravello wingtip boots. I think Alden kills the wingtip boot game stylistically. It is interesting how the different makers shortwing patterns vary... I guess that means there is something for everyone. Happy Thursday fellas!

Well worn C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlows under the bright office lights today
20191205_084530.jpg

AE Cambridge yesterday
20191204_074543.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First pictures of my whiskey LWBs that have yet to be worn.

It will be interesting to see how they change color with time. The 2 year old MacNeils on the right are actually natty shell and should be lighter than whiskey, but that is clearly no longer the case. Ah, patina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads