• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Tabor

Reaction score
I have a pair of Indy boots that are several years old. As you can see, the thread is coming apart. This happened a few years back and I basically quit wearing them. Do you guys think this can be repaired? This threading is purely decorative I believe on the Indy boot.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a pair of Indy boots that are several years old. As you can see, the thread is coming apart. This happened a few years back and I basically quit wearing them. Do you guys think this can be repaired? This threading is purely decorative I believe on the Indy boot. View attachment 1292261
Alden will fix it you send it to them. I'm sure others could as well

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of you check the weather religiously each evening and morning before work to determine the best Alden option for the upcoming day, and then build your outfit around your shoes (and not the other way around)?

Asking for a friend...

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How many of you check the weather religiously each evening and morning before work to determine the best Alden option for the upcoming day, and then build your outfit around your shoes (and not the other way around)?

Asking for a friend...
Tell your friend that it's not uncommon, has happened here........got to go weather is on local tv.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Asking for a friend...
You are asking that question as if there is another way to approach the daily selection of shoes. There is not.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asking for a friend...
I can think of one guy that does that... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads