• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brown grain LWB’s on commando (B+M)
18689A7F-0F07-4F6A-BFAD-C3D55614DFCD.jpeg

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Madhat gets whole collection in frame by heading up on the roof...

Mdubs says, "hold my beer" then phones a pal at NASA command to sync up the camera on the GALAXY 14 satellite in orbit... just so he can get his "FAMILY SHOT" all within frame. :crackup:
Mdubs’ neighbor: “I saw you up on the roof yesterday morning with your Nikon.... Getting ready for Xmas decorations?”
Mdubs: YES! YES! YES! I was measuring for Xmas decor.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Morning all. First wearing of the plaza NSTs today. Really looking forward to working these into the rotation.

View attachment 1291393 View attachment 1291394

Those King NSTs are just looking superb.

View attachment 1291411
Reverse Tobacco Chamois Indy on Double Waterlock

Wow, those Chamois Indy’s are just superb Jim. Very

I am wearing a similar pair as @jpm1, on commando soles, for very bad weather in NYC today:

View attachment 1291451

Hah! Awesome boots. Somehow I didn’t get the memo! Looks great!

Alden boots plus wintery weather: the perfect combo

View attachment 1291510
View attachment 1291511

Those are two just stellar and classic boots my friend! Killer work.

-Mike

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mdubs’ neighbor: “I saw you up on the roof yesterday morning with your Nikon.... Getting ready for Xmas decorations?”
Mdubs: YES! YES! YES! I was measuring for Xmas decor.

I'm just curious how the conversation with the wife went about the Misterg poster. "Honey...who's this man hanging in our living room?" :laugh:

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Hi peeps, so I slightly cut one of my pair of calf Aldens. Clean cut on the front of the toe box. I immediately thought of what Mac would say, they are shoes not a Rembrandt. Made me feel a little better. How should I repair them? Suggestions are appreciated.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody here near Texas A/M? I'm going to be in the area next May when my niece graduates and would love to meet up for an adult beverage or something, would have to bring the wife.......

TommyB

Reaction score
MDub's 2019 Family Photos. Gentlemen, I have been planning this for a little while, so I have had the chance to take all of my pictures already. So, I am pleased to present to you all my current collection.

-Mike
Wow, that’s unreal! :worship2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics