• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmallo15

Reaction score
I'm not sure what "Awaiting Fulfillment" means exactly, but there's been movement on my TSM whiskey pre-orders.

EDIT: nevermind, they shipped!

Got that message as well. Shortly followed by "Order has been shipped" email.

ScarsdaleVibe

Reaction score
I hope it's only temporary, but have heard that Alden can't get any more Natty CXL...........that means I will have to switch to color 8 or something.......

Guess I better hop on the Natty CXL A/T boots from AoC ASAP.

Dearborn

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the hunting green chukka boots? I'm deciding on whether or not I want to buy these.

Thanks!

bik2101

Reaction score
Mine are still showing pre-order status...fingers crossed for movement in the next day or 2.
me too.. I'm hoping since I posted this, I'll also soon get a "shipped" notification!
EDIT: mine doesn't even say awaiting fulfillment :( still stuck on "pre-order" status

btw, wasn't the due date something like Feb.March of next year? what a nice surprise

Dearborn

Reaction score
These are my favorite Alden boots. I don't think I can ever let these go.

I literally only wear these once a year on my anniversary with the Wife. Everything else gets put in the rotation way more often.

Alden Mocha Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boot w/ Brass Eyelets

Alden Mocha.jpg

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I literally only wear these once a year on my anniversary with the Wife. Everything else gets put in the rotation way more often.

View attachment 1226654
I assume there's a sentimental reason you won't wear your favorite pair more than once a year? They are lovely

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1226654

Those are spectacular. What last is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads