• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my ‘10 Ravello Chukkas
$750 shipped
DM for details
Edit: Barrie 10.5 D

3A6A16D8-739E-4103-A05A-908374E36F2F.jpeg

Last edited:

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Friday forum pals.

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

FibroblastsMakeLeather

Reaction score
Getting ready for a long and relaxing weekend. NO WRITING. Will start in earnest next week...

Moved my GG laces to my C&J Galway 2s and substituted with these. I think if I get a chance I'll just buy some GG in this color for these 403s.
20190315_093008.jpg

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for a long and relaxing weekend. NO WRITING. Will start in earnest next week...

Moved my GG laces to my C&J Galway 2s and substituted with these. I think if I get a chance I'll just buy some GG in this color for these 403s. View attachment 1144353

Those 403's are just perfect !

kentpope

Reaction score
I don't know if they're still available in store, but it's probably worth checking.
I had a pair of unlined LHS in my cart that are now showing a price of $420.
Of course they're also showing no longer available.

My guess is that Brooks Brothers (and/or Alden) didn't want them included with the extra 25% off clearance that's going on right now. I think there's a decent chance they'll reappear on the site sometime after that's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads