• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stijn

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of 9084's in cigar shell cordovan, does Alden still make these or only limited runs now and then?

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of 9084's in cigar shell cordovan, does Alden still make these or only limited runs now and then?
Depending on your size, one of the members here had a pair for sale... 11D I think.

If not, call Alden DC, they just had a run of that exact shoe.

stijn

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I'll get in touch with Alden DC. I'm looking at a size 10D.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a Todd Snyder catalog in the mail yesterday. It has the Alden collaboration Indy's we discussed a week or two ago on what seems to be half the pages.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a Todd Snyder catalog in the mail yesterday. It has the Alden collaboration Indy's we discussed a week or two ago on what seems to be half the pages.
Their Indy boot (milkshake suede) is something I have lusted after for a long time...

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw it and was like oh, ok, another catalog. Then I flipped through to the green suede Indy, and was like man they really know their audience! (apart from the fact that they won't have my size)

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday forum pals.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw it and was like oh, ok, another catalog. Then I flipped through to the green suede Indy, and was like man they really know their audience! (apart from the fact that they won't have my size)
Agreed on all fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.