• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday forum pals. Just checking in to see the pictures. No Aldens today; vintage Florsheims with a twist.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday forum pals. Just checking in to see the pictures. No Aldens today; vintage Florsheims with a twist.

Bedos really did wonders to that shoe. Keeping the vintage spirit alive!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Indy 405. Bought mine recently and unsure if i dig this color or not. The orangey pumpkin color. Anyone have those and enjoy that particular color on the Indy? I noticed they recently went back to the more mid brown color on the 405 ive got an Alden dealer checking to see if he can come up with a pair that color for me
I have a pair of each color, I happen to like the orangey color, however the new/old brown is a very nice brown color. Each has it's use. It took me a few days to locate a dealer who had a pair of the orange/pumpkin still in stock.

robster35

Reaction score
I have a pair of each color, I happen to like the orangey color, however the new/old brown is a very nice brown color. Each has it's use. It took me a few days to locate a dealer who had a pair of the orange/pumpkin still in stock.
I have a pair of the brown on the way. Plan is to keep just one pair after i compare in person but i have a feeling i may end up keeping both. I reaaaaally dont need to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%