• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never seen the country tan on anything other than a boot. They look great. Alas, never to be seen again.
Not mine, but B+M did these as well:

I'm fairly sure she had some cap toes as well that I was loving (found too late). I don't remember if they were an Atom blucher or derby...
I really regret not getting the Indy!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not mine, but B+M did these as well:
View attachment 1239534
I'm fairly sure she had some cap toes as well that I was loving (found too late). I don't remember if they were an Atom blucher or derby...
I really regret not getting the Indy!
Those are really pretty. Maybe Alden will bring back the CC leather at some point as it is a unique/striking footwear option.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mikey, those Cigar Split toes are the schizzel and developing a wonderful looking patina.

DocWatson

Reaction score

DocWatson

Reaction score
Exciting new (to me) addition I've been hunting for over the past year or so: Leffot's #8 unlined dover. Got them off the bay for a nice price considering the light wear. I'm generally between a D and E width, and these 9 E's fit really comfortably. A couple pictures of before and after I worked up a little sweat with a coat of reno, the deer bone, and brushing:

woofmang

Reaction score

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, Dog and Zippyh sporting some nice classic colors of shell in boots, well done gentlemen..

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.