• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m a Mizuno junkie. Those MP-4s man...and 14s? The Callaway Apex remind me of the MP-69. Total knock-off. But seriously, amazing sticks all around. Are you eyeing the new MP-20 lineup?

Sorry for the non-Alden tangent!
My favorite blades have been the Titleist 712 MB; love the satin finish and the squared, plaza-like toe (had to squeeze in the Alden reference). The new 620 MB looks awfully similar... too old to hit those butter knives with much consistency.

ironclad

Reaction score
My favorite blades have been the Titleist 712 MB; love the satin finish and the squared, plaza-like toe (had to squeeze in the Alden reference). The new 620 MB looks awfully similar... too old to hit those butter knives with much consistency.
Hahahh, brilliant!

I was going to make the “Titleist is to Plaza as Mizuno is to Barrie” joke but you beat me to the punch!

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I scored these as TSM seconds and they are stamped Leffot but I've never seen them otherwise. They were listed as barrie but are on the Grant last, with commando sole, brown grain with brass hardware. Wish they were 360 welt (my preference) but otherwise a terrific makeup.
I bet those are an upcoming makeup.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.