• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Put down my deposit this morning. Should deliver in Q1 2020. Looking forward to them!
Congrats. I thought all 3 new offerings by Leffot were really on-point. Found all 3 tempting. I have the 8 version of the Dearborn and that black one is calling my name.

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to clear out some boot space as fall approaches. Current boots in rotation include Whiskey tankers, black captoe jumpers. I also have color 8 plain toe boots on commando incoming

Which three would you sell (you must include one of the color 8 models); bonus points if you can get to four

Color 8 tanker boot
Color 8 chukka
Snuff Suede Tanker Boot, Trubalance
Hummus (Brown) Suede Indy Boot, Trubalance
Tan Calfskin Wingtip Boot, Barrie
Black Regina Calfskin Wingtip Boot, Barrie
403 Indy Boot, Trubalance
Definitely the whiskey tankers... assuming they are size 10.5/11 😉

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been pinning for these discontinued vtip tassels for quite some time and thanks to a great transaction with @FLW, I finally have a pair......

20190823_194914.jpg
20190823_194814.jpg

Shoes arrived exactly as advertised and required very little cleaning. Applied a little Collonil because, well, thats what I do. Ready for road work.

caffed

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy the green chromexcel Indy from Alden Madison? I’m curious how these have aged.

+1 me too.

I’d be tempted to put brown pigmented conditioner/cream on them to get that classic cigar shell shade.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.