• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenos

Reaction score
Alden x Need Supply on Aberdeen, as I recall. (Sorry for that last pic. Probably should have left my glasses on.):

Plain Loafer.jpg

Plain Loafer 2.jpg
Plain Loafer 3.jpg

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
990’s, happy Friday people!
View attachment 1224840
Natural CXL Indy on Modified last today. View attachment 1224843 View attachment 1224844
Comfy suede loafers for the pre-weekend.
View attachment 1224892
Good Friday morning everyone. 379 last, Plantation crepe sole TSM Boot View attachment 1224899
No suede today, as an unexpected meeting came up ...

View attachment 1224905
Sorry for the poor photos. Snapped them after they arrived late on Thursday. Put them on and they are a little snug but I’m not concerned. Pretty happy about these
My OG grail. Not sure what my current one is now that I think about it...

View attachment 1224917
I search for rare shell,
but the classic #8
is a prize for all.

View attachment 1224946

View attachment 1224947
Alden x Need Supply on Aberdeen, as I recall. (Sorry for that last pic. Probably should have left my glasses on.):

View attachment 1224981
Plaza beauties today. Hubba hubba
View attachment 1225000

Guys, Happy friday! Fantastic showing across the board here. Matt, the Ravello WT Boots are just fantastic my friend. Doc, there is a good reason that we call Color 8 the King.

-Mike

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, Happy friday! Fantastic showing across the board here. Matt, the Ravello WT Boots are just fantastic my friend. Doc, there is a good reason that we call Color 8 the King.

-Mike
Thank you Mike. Killer boots for sure! Have a great weekend brother.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a very nice visit to LaRossa Shoe in Weymouth, MA today. The owner, Bill, is fantastic, and they have a great selection of Aldens. They've got a lot of really interesting makeups in the pipeline, as well. The menswear (and womenswear) shop next door, Louie, which they also run, is really great too. Good stuff there. Walked out with a pair of Snuff Indys. So comfortable.

Reaction score
Looking to make my first purchase from Brogue. On the checkout page is a line for a discount code. Anyone have one? Or know how often they are active?

jamesnyc

Reaction score
Looking to make my first purchase from Brogue. On the checkout page is a line for a discount code. Anyone have one? Or know how often they are active?

I think that Brogue shop doesn’t offer some discount code. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

GGMac

Reaction score

Mack will send discount codes for his final sale / last call items. That is the only time I’ve seen him use discount codes.

Reaction score
Thanks for the intel!

Alden Northwest

Reaction score
Hey folks, looking for recommendations on who might have great makeups for a shell u-tip boot on Barrie. I know AoC has one, but I find the combo of the u-tip and Barrie to be a perfect storm for me in terms of proportions and aesthetics for a boot. I have a pair of Dr. Jones from B+M that have never quite fit right and would love to bring in u-tips as those go out. Thanks!

I want a pair of those as well. I find the TB in shell to be a bit clunky and prefer the u-tip over the tanker. All I have found is AoC or the Whipsnake from S&S. AoC has a pair in my size but Adam says they are flawed and doesn't think I will like them. He said he would have a new batch sometime in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads